Friday night at our house is Stir Fry night. Unfortunately Veggie Hubby and I have different food allergies so I have to make 2 different recipes. I’ll share my Hubby’s recipe this week and mine next week. So Veggie Hubby’s is Vegan, Gluten Free and Soy Free. I took pictures of the last couple of dishes, because we often use what is left in the frig at the end of the week.
- Brown Rice Noodles (1/2 box, split between hubby’s stir fry and mine)
- 2 tablespoons Raw Coconut Aminos
- A few dashes of Pure Sesame Seed Oil
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- A few dashes of Cayenne Pepper
- A few dashes of Paprika
- A few dashes of Red Pepper
- Green Beans
- Snap Peas
- Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- Cook noodles according to directions on box and set aside. We usually use Annie Chun’s Pad Thai Brown Rice Noodles
- Heat Oil in Wok or Frying Pan. I cook on Medium heat because I’m cooking 2 different stir frys at one time.
- When you can drop water into pan and it hisses then it is ready.
- Add Onions and Peppers and let cook a couple of minutes
- Add other veggies and let cook 3-5 minutes Put in what you like for veggies. These happen to be the ones hubby likes
- Add spices with veggies. Add spices you like. We have tried several and these are the ones hubby likes.
- Add noodles when veggies are done, turn off heat
- Add Coconut Aminos (like soy sauce but made with Coconuts) and Sesame Seed Oil
Serve warm. Hubby loves this!
Here’s a picture of the Coconut Aminos, Coconut Oil and Sesame Seed Oil.
Now I can’t have Coconut or Sesame Seed but I can have Gluten Free Soy so my recipe is a bit different. I’ll post my recipe next week when I get a chance. Enjoy!